Friday, February 25, 2011

Books on Embroidery and Quilting patterns

I bought two books with a birthday gift card to Barnes and Noble last month. I just love the designs in both books- so creative and pretty! Can't wait to use the designs in the quilts. I was looking for an embroidery design to use in a wall quilt for my cousin. This quilt will use the 5 by 5 squares (Batik and Jewel Mirage) from Connecting Threads. I will upload those later after I have pieced them all together.

The first book:


I love this cover. So colorful! It has hundreds of little embriodery pictures! You can choose from a wide range in this book.







Isn't this so cute! This book is a great resource because the book is divided in segments according to color. I took two pictures from the green section and one from a darker pink section.

No comments:

Post a Comment